Friday, January 10, 2020

Tech Tip: Creative Commons Browser

In my opinion, the most tedious part about making posts last semester was finding images because you have to make sure they're okay to use (i.e. no copyright issues). I saw this tech tip for a creative commons browser extension and was intrigued immediately. It should make searching for and downloading images so much easier!

I just added the extension and searched for the first thing that came to my mind: an image of a dog. Here's what that looked like: 


I downloaded the second image and copied the attribution super easily! I will definitely be using this tech tip this semester. 

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you like this, Brooke; you are the second person who has tried it, and the first person also said that finding images could be tedious. I actually like the image hunt (I get my dopamine rush when I find the right one, ha ha), but I sure do like the convenience of just popping the search up right on the same page. I feel like Creative Commons must have released this just for our class: it's brand new this week I think.
    HAPPY FRIDAY! :-)

    ReplyDelete