Friday, January 10, 2020

Growth Mindset Cats: Change and Creativity

Despite what this growth mindset cat image says, I do fear the winds of change. I've never been good at accepting change when it happens, and it really slows things down for me. This image is a good reminder that change usually will happen whether you want it to or not, and I'm going to have to accept it at some point, so why not sooner rather than later?


People often underestimate or don't value creativity. This cat image below points out something so important that many people ignore--creativity is necessary for everything. Creative problem solving is used in almost every aspect of life, whether we realize it or not. To get to the moon, people had to be extremely imaginative and count every idea possible. This is a really great reminder that creativity isn't just for writers and artists, and exercising that part of your brain is beneficial to anyone.



Image Information

1 comment:

  1. Hi Brooke,
    Just starting early because I can already feel SENIORITIS kicking in! I love your memes!!! I understand how scary it is to accept change because I, for one, am so scared of it. It takes me forever to get used to it and really let it be apart of my life, but change is inevitable sadly.
    Also, I agree with your ideas about creativity. I am a biochemistry major, and I still think creativity is a necessity sometimes to spout all of your ideas and really look for new, innovative ones!
    Can't wait to see more inspiring memes!

    ReplyDelete