Monday, March 9, 2020

Week 10 Lab: The Black Family

For my next storybook story, I will be writing about Walburga and her sons, Regulus and Sirius. I will be using an astra as my object.

Harry Potter stuff:
Object stuff:

  • I'm thinking of using the Brahmastra
    • "Would destroy entire hosts at once and could also counter most other astras. In the epic Mahabharata, it is said that the weapon manifests with the single head of Lord Brahma as, its tip."
  • OR the Nagapasha (can't find a good resource for this but it's mentioned here and here)
    • "Upon impact, this weapon would bind the target in coils of living venomous snakes. In the Ramayana, it was used against Rama and Lakshmana by Indrajit." 
    • could be good because Walburga might want something related to Slytherin 

"Borgin & Burkes" by HarshLight is licensed under CC BY 2.0

No comments:

Post a Comment