Saturday, January 4, 2020

Thoughts on Assignments

I feel like I had a pretty good schedule by the end of this course last semester. At first I tried to plan everything out and work on the assignments on specific days, but then I realized I was happy enough to do the work in my free time so I finished most of it on Monday and Tuesday. I did leave a couple things for Friday, since I only had one class that day. I think that will end up being my schedule again, but I never really know until I start. I'm most excited to write stories again, though!

For this semester, I'm hoping to do 2-3 extra credit posts a week. I didn't get a very good head start on that last semester, and I now see how much better it would have been to do that. I'm really looking forward to the two new extra credit assignments. They seem really fun! Ever since I read Hemingway's six-word-story, I've been interested in microfictions. This extra credit assignment will be the push I need to finally write my own. Aside from that, I'll probably do some more tech tips and growth mindset posts. Also, I realized I never did the Back-Up and Review extra credit post because I always forgot to by the end of the week. Hopefully I'll remember to do a couple of those this semester.

(Goal image from growthmindsetmemes blog)

No comments:

Post a Comment