Monday, January 13, 2020

Tech Tip: Kindle Highlights

I highlight passages all the time on my Kindle. I've always found it so frustrating to have to go back to the book and sift through all my highlights to find the one I'm looking for. I have an extremely old Kindle that doesn't have a touch screen so this makes it even more difficult. But this tech tip made me realize I don't have to do that! I had no idea there was an entire notebook online I could access with all of my highlights! I cannot believe I've been doing it the hard way all of these years... Here's a recent passage I've highlighted. Of course it's from Harry Potter.
"Yellow highlight | Page: 83
Harry did not really listen. A warmth was spreading through him that had nothing to do with the sunlight; a tight obstruction in his chest seemed to be dissolving. He knew that Ron and Hermione were more shocked than they were letting on, but the mere fact that they were still there on either side of him, speaking bracing words of comfort, not shrinking from him as though he were contaminated or dangerous, was worth more than he could ever tell them."

No comments:

Post a Comment